- The Mountain
- Tickets and passes
- Snow School
Season Warranty: In the exceptional context of the pandemic, the “Season Warranty” program allows the purchase of your season pass with complete confidence, giving the option to defer the use of your 2022-2023 season pass to the 2023-2024 season at no cost and with no change in price, if the request is made before December 1, 2022 or before your first visit to the hill.
• In case of cancellation before the beginning of the season, the totality of the pass (season, school, accompanying person, weekday and snowshoe) will be reimbursed except for the administrative fees of 10% of the invoice.
• For cancellations after the beginning of the season, the pass (season, school, accompanying person, weekday and snowshoe) is non-refundable. In case of serious injury, the season pass can be transferred to the next season according to the terms and conditions proposed below (see charter). Doctor’s certificate required.
• In case of cancellation due to a government order, here are the proposed terms for refund or credit. The request for a credit or refund can be made as soon as the government order to close the ski area is announced. If the closure is temporary, requests will be processed at the end of the season or upon announcement of a definitive closure for the season. Allow approximately 15 business days for processing.
|Decree of suspension/termination of the season||Credit or reimbursement|
|Before the “Season Warranty” refund date||100%|
|Until December 17, 2022||75%|
|Until January 6, 2023||60%|
|Until February 15, 2023||30%|
|Until March 15, 2023||10%|
|After March 15, 2023||0%|
• The pass must be carried by the passholder to use the Ski Montcalm lifts. If the pass is not visible, access to the lift will be denied.
• The pass is not transferable.
• The pass cannot be lent, sold or reproduced. Any violation will result in the revocation of the pass and may result in legal action.
• In case of loss or theft, please notify the management. The pass can be replaced at a cost of $25.
• The reference date for determining the age category of the pass is December 1, 2021. Proof of age may be required at any time.
• The passholder acknowledges that the practice of snow sports and the use of lifts involve inherent dangers and agrees to assume full responsibility for any bodily injury or material damage resulting from such risks. The passholder agrees to release the resort from any liability resulting from non-compliance with the rules and safety instructions in effect as well as any damages related to such non-compliance.
• The pass is issued on the assumption that the skier or snowboarder will respect the MOUNTAIN CODE OF CONDUCT (see below) and the rules in effect at the ski resort. In case of non-compliance, the pass may be withdrawn for an unlimited number of days.
1st Grade Pass : To benefit from the 1st Grade Pass, the child must be 6 years old as of December 1, 2022.
FRIEND Pass : To benefit from the FRIEND pass discount on the 2022-2023 season pass, the purchase of three passes for persons 21 years of age and under must be done at the same time and the total amount must be paid.
Weekday Pass : The Weekday Pass is valid every day in operation from Monday to Friday including pedagogical days and excluding the Christmas vacations (December 24, 2022 to January 8, 2023). A 15% discount on the weekend ticket will be granted to weekday passholders upon presentation of the pass when purchasing the ticket. Consult the weekday schedule at www.skimontcalm.com.
Ski School and Parent Pass : The Ski School Pass and Parent Pass are valid only on group lesson days.
* To produce your 2022-2023 season pass, send us a digital photo to the following email address: email@example.com (passport format, files in JPEG format cropped, no more than 100kb). You season pass can be pick-up at the customer service desk at the mountain. at the start of the winter season. Ski School and Parent passes will be issued on the first day of lessons, or as otherwise specified.
• Cancellation protection ($30 per person): All those who have subscribed to the cancellation protection will be entitled to a full refund before the start of the group course and a pro-rata refund at the time of cancellation after the start of the course. It is non-refundable and must be taken at the time of registration.
• For cancellations before the start of the course, the full amount of the course will be refunded except for the administrative fee of 10% of the invoice. For cancellations after the beginning of the course, the totality of the remaining courses will be reimbursed minus the administrative fee of $50.
• To cancel your registration, you must send a written notice by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow for two weeks process time following your request.
For cancellations prior to the start of lessons, all lessons will be refunded except for the 10% administrative fee. For cancellations after the start of the lessons, the full amount of the remaining lessons will be refunded minus a $50 administrative fee.
• To cancel your enrolment in a hourly block of private lessons, you must provide written notice by email to email@example.com. Please allow for two weeks process time following your request.
• The hourly blocks are non-transferable and must be used in the current season.