- The Mountain
- Tickets and passes
- Snow School
The Ski Montcalm team is committed to implementing the sanitary measures recommended by public health and the 2022 summer-fall season will be an exceptional season if everyone actively participates in respecting the instructions.
In this guide you will find the instructions to follow for the opening of the resort. This guide will be updated on a regular basis according to the changes made.
Be well and have fun!
The Ski Montcalm team
1. Stay home if you experience any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, breathing difficulty, sudden loss of smell or taste.
2. Follow these sanitary measures: frequent hand washing or disinfecting and coughing into your elbow.
Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in expulsion from the site.
• Tickets on sale online: We encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance at app.endorphine.ca/c/skimontcalm
• Ski Montcalm reserves the right to limit the number of tickets sold.
• Bike passholders have privileged access to the mountain at all times.
1. No personal items may be left in the lodge.
The bistro and foodtruck will be open with a take-out menu to be consumed outside at the picnic tables or the terrasse.